Let’s be real, you can wear any lip color you want through all 365 days a year. But once in a while, it is good to spruce up your cold autumn wardrobe along with the trends of the warm fall lip colors of the season.
As seasonal staples of plum, wine red, and burgundy make their debut in fall along with knit sweaters and hot chocolate, it may also be a good time to branch out to new colors. From the classic to the unexpected, here are the top 5 picks for fall lip colors.
- Maybelline Super Stay Matte Ink Liquid in Mocha Inventor
This velvety and matte shade is a ‘must-have’ for the fall. The liquid formula wears for up to 16 hours with no flakes or dry patches.
2. NYX Lip Lingerie XXL Matte Liquid Lipstick In Straps Off
This reddish-brown shade packs a punch. It lasts long and comes with a precision-tip applicator with no need for lip-liners.
3. Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Lip Souffle Matte Cream Lipstick in Fearless
The striking yet subtle color is perfect for every day. It is lightweight, hydrating, and Vegan!
4. Huda Beauty Demi Matte Cream Liquid Lipstick in Bawse
This rich burgundy is ready to make a statement. It glides smoothly to give a satin finish with its bold pigmentation.
5. Glossier Generation G in Jam
The deep plum is a flattering shade for an everyday look. The pop of color gives a playful pout and a sheer, satin finish to last long through the day.
6. L’Oréal Paris Colour Riche Lipstick in Maison Marais 125
You can never go wrong with a classic red lip, and this shade is the best budget-friendly pick. With nourishing ingredients like argan oil for shine and comfort, this will keep you moisturized throughout the day