With the onset of the wedding season, wedding prep and shopping is in full steam. Brides are busy searching for the perfect dress, shoes, make up, accessories and more to help create the perfect day and make memories that will last a lifetime. Wedding perfume is no different, and many years later, a whiff of the special scent has the power to transport one right back to the celebrations. The right scent can uplift and ease stress, energise and empower. Here are the 6 top fragrances from Swiss Arabian, the leading fragrance house in the region, for all brides-to-be which also make an excellent gift option for the marriage season. Customers are encouraged to visit The Dubai Mall store throughout the month of June to experience these beautiful fragrances and much more at a unique pop-up in-store that resembles the wedding perfume table.
The 6 fragrances are from the WAAW collection which is inspired by the Arabic letterو (pronounced “waaw”) and is known as the letter of unity. It is used in Arabic to join words, and thus everything, together. This magnetic collection is based on the different forms of love and includes six elegant fragrances that are a must have for brides.
- Gharaam – meaning infatuation, is a premium unisex fragrance that has been created keeping in mind the first stages of love. It has soft notes of jasmine, saffron and amber combined to give the feeling of infatuation.
- Hawa – meaning desire, is a fragrance that brings forth a bright citrus scent combined with floral notes including mandarin, rose, orange flower and white jasmine.
- Hayaam – meaning adoration, is a fragrance that combines dazzling citrus and warm earthy ingredients like warm Irish clove, leather, and woody amber.
- Wajd – meaning passionate love, is a fragrance with fruity, floral, amber notes. The scent was created to induce the feeling of deep passion with ingredients such as Turkish rose, red apples and patchouli.
- Walaa – meaning deep love, is a citrus fragrance that encapsulates happiness with the bright and fresh notes of lavender, mandarin orange and white jasmine.
- Ishq – meaning the powerful form of love, is a fragrance that represents timelessness of true love with a burst of warm black pepper and spicy saffron. The scent later depletes and diffuses notes of roses and smooth leather.
Whether it’s for the bride or the groom, the happy couple can purchase these premium unisex scents for AED 180 and are available in stores and online on https://swissarabian.com/.