As the days get hotter and UV rays get stronger, we have to take better care of our skin when we are out walking under the sun or basking under it by the pool or at the beach. Aside from being the culprit for summer sunburn, UV rays can also accelerate common signs of skin aging such as fine lines and wrinkles, age spots, and even sagging skin. Usually, increased humidity and temperature also contribute to summer skin issues such as extra oil secretion and an unappealing shine. One surefire way to guarantee healthy skin during summer is to adopt the right skin care routine.
If you haven’t heard about the effortless Australian beauty regimen, then there’s no better time for it than now. A-Beauty is all about simple and natural skincare products featuring active ingredients that do exactly what they claim to do. A-Beauty perfectly ties into current trends of transparency, simplicity and the expectation of efficacious ingredients. SUKIN is an A-beauty brand that promises safe inside-and-out skincare. SUKIN’s ingredients are inspired by the ageless Australian landscape rich in minerals and nourishing botanicals. Just like nature, SUKIN’s approach to skincare is simple, relaxed, easygoing, and laid back, having confidence in the natural ingredients that work to nourish skin for a truly Australian glow.
Here are some key tips and products from SUKIN Australia to keep your skin naturally hydrated and nourished throughout the season:
- Firstly, the most important thing to do during summer is daily use of a facial sunscreen to protect the skin from UVA and UVB rays.
2. Exfoliating the skin is crucial for achieving that beautiful summer glow. Not only will it effectively polish and stimulate skin surface, but it also promotes healthy cell regeneration. Super Greens Detoxifying Facial Scrub promotes skin health and gets rid of excess dead skin cells to leave skin absolutely glowing.
3. Use a great moisturizer. Time out in the sun or in the water is going to leave skin dry and dehydrated. So always start and finish the day with a nourishing, lightweight moisturiser.
4. A top tip to stay nice and refreshed throughout the day in the summer is to include a mist toner in the regimen. Keep the mist toner in the fridge for an instant refreshing spritz to reduce heat buildup in the skin.
5. Haircare is equally important during summer. Nourish and keep it well hydrated. Treat hair with a hair oil or masque once a week.
6. Lather it up. Using a natural body wash aids in restoring the natural balance of moisture in the skin. Use a wash that’s formulated with natural oils. The oils help nourish skin inside out. Sukin’s Botanical Body Wash contains Jojoba, Avocado and Rose Hip oils, and helps soften, hydrate and purify the skin. Its signature scent will have you smelling like true summer.
Sukin is available at LIFE Pharmacy, Lifestyle and Watson’s retail outlets throughout the UAE, in Holland & Barrett, Saudi Arabia and Boutiqaat in Kuwait. Sukin is also available in Lebanon at key pharmacies including Summerland Pharmacy, Arax Pharmacy and Express Pharmacy.