If you tried all kinds of crash diets with long hours starving, yet still the scale literally shows no changes in your weight, you need to think twice. These short term diets are not nutritionally balanced and can cause some serious health issue and sometimes weight gain. Alternatively, a well-balanced diet maintain a sustainable weight loss and therefore a healthy fit body.
The following sections discuss the best diet to achieve your ideal weight and shape:
FACTORS OF A HEALTHY DIET:
A healthy diet, focuses on three main meals and sufficient amount of fluids each day. There are six main components for a well-balanced diet: whole-grain carbohydrates + Protein +Fat+ Fiber + Low–fat organic dairy (choose No-hormones & No-antibiotic) + Fluids. Beside these factors, the size of your portion, the time of your meal, and the way you eat can play an important role in your diet journey.
HOW TO SET A DIET PLAN:
To have your own balanced diet you need to know how many calories your body needs to maintain its energy level. Below are few ideas for a mild to moderate active person:
BREAKFAST (7 Am):
A healthy breakfast should contain protein+ carbohydrates. The best way to increase your daily metabolism is to drink a cup of warm water with some drops of lemon before breaking your fast.
• Vegetable omelet+ ½ of fruit + a cup of milk.
• 2 Peanut butter toast +slice of banana/strawberry+230ml of almond milk
• 1 Bowl of Oatmeal+ almond/coconut/low-fat skimmed Milk +Banana +Blueberry.
SNACK (9.30 Am)
• 1 cup of Greek yogurt topped with fruits+ a handful of roasted nuts.
• 1 small bowl of whole-grain popcorn(no salt and extra oil)
• 1 Orange slices deep into dark chocolate
• 1 palm-size Chicken Breast+ 2 palm quinoa+ roasted/steamed vegetables
• 1 palm-size lean Steak+ ½ cup of sweet potato + ½ cup of brown rice
• 1 palm-size Fish+ ½ cup of brown rice+ large bowl of green salad with lemon juice or balsamic vinegar Olive oil dressing.
SNACK (3.30 pm):
• 1 Apple+ a handful of walnut
• A Sliced cucumber+ carrot +hummus.
• 1 Pear+ a handful of almond
DINNER (7 PM):
• 1 palm-size Salmon+2Palm size of mixed vegetable.
• 1 palm-size fillet steak+ 2palm size of mushroom + garlic sauce + a bowl of green salad.
• 1 palm-size chicken breast+200 gram of sweet potato wedges+ mixed green veggies.
LATE-NIGHT SNACK(9 Pm):
• 1 palm-size roasted turkey slice+1/2chopped Avocado
• 1 cup of oatmeal
• 2 handful pumpkin seeds
HOW TO EAT:
Chewing food slowly is a hidden secret of being fit without going on a treadmill. The studies illustrate eating slowly increases the fullness hormone and person feels full earlier than before.