When talking about makeup products, Highlighters are all the buzz with us millennials. Admittedly, each one of us owns at least two or more in our makeup stash. They are the ‘holy grail’ used to amplify the high points of our face with a little bit of this ‘dewy goodness in a product.’
After all, who doesn’t want a makeup look with glowing skin finish?
While we have several types of highlighter options accessible for us to choose, matching to our skin tones/types. Liquid highlighters have raised the bar to be perfect for that super blendable, luminous, skin tone friendly, low-maintenance choice.
Therefore, after some intense research, for your benefit, ladies I present you the most-talked-about liquid highlighters you must add in your stash!
Read on for the top 10 dewy highlighter options you’ll go ga-ga over …
Wet n Wild MegaGlo Hello Halo Liquid Highlighter: One word that pops up with this highlighter in mind id ‘intense glow’. This liquid highlighter is buildable and delivers that shimmering glowy effect we need on our everyday makeup look. The hydrating formula is infused with powerhouses like murumuru seed butter, grapeseed oil and vitamin E to smooth out the skin texture adding to that shimmering pearl glow.
2. Becca Ignite Liquified Light Highlighter: Whether applied to cheekbones, collarbones or shins, this liquid highlighter is your face (and body’s) new favorite, cheers to its ability to deliver incandescent skin without any annoying glitter. It has a delicious coconut-y scent, too. Made for that lit-from-within skin.
3. L’Oréal Paris Glow Mon Amour Highlight Drops: A little bit of this radiant drops go a long way, that way we can use it sparingly and for good length time. For a super finished classic glow, this highlight drops imparts a lovely sheen and color to your skin. Can be used separately or mixed with foundation for that in-built glow.
4. No7 Custom Blend Highlighting Drops: A liquid highlighter that feels like a dream. It has a consistency of a light-weight serum. Apply these drops on their own or try mixing a few drops with your skincare (moisturizer) to create a whole new level of dazzling dewy skin.
5. Lancôme Teint Idole Custom Drops Liquid Highlighter: This gorgeous formula is an emulsion of water-in-oil, it creates a smooth, blendable glowing skin tint perfect for creating an array of makeup looks. Without any gutsy glitter, this highlighter creates a healthy glow for skin. The best part, it comes in 4 different skin loving shades. Oh, thank you!
6. Nyx Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator: This formula of liquid illuminator is a versatile combination to create a base before foundation for that within lit glow and can be applied as a regular highlighter on cheekbones, decolletage, cupids bow for that lovely radiance that’ll make heads turn!
7. Benefit Cosmetics High Beam Liquid Highlighter: A true classic, this liquid highlighter from Benefit is a fan favorite. Big thanks to its iconic satin pink color. It provides a healthy warmth and glow to fair complexions and gives that lovely sun-kissed skin. Whether you want to use it as a first step in your makeup or just use it as a within blush effect for your cheekbones, a worthy choice, adds that ‘oomph’ to your look.
8. Nars Orgasm Illuminator: Let’s not forget this super sparkly formula, that is nars orgasm illuminator. It comes in a very well-known shade ‘orgasm’ – a peachy pink tone with a specks of gold shimmer. It’s a classic highlighter, great for date-nights to give you that distinct sparkle in your over-all look.
9. Kevyn Aucoin’s Glass Glow Face and Body Gloss: This beautiful recipe is crafted with both face and body in mind. It is suffused with a clean combination of passion fruit and marula oils. Highlighters comes in different shades for unique skin tones, but this one is a simple, color-free long-lasting shine which just complements your natural skin tone. It gives a sheer glow that looks glamorous for every occasion.
10. Marc Jacobs Beauty Highlighter: Somewhere between a gel and a liquid, Marc Jacobs Beauty Dew Drop Coconut Gel Highlighter is one of the most fool-proof formulas. Formulated with skin-loving coconut oil, it’s incredibly hydrating and easy to blend. Comes in a universal color – golden peach. Works wonderfully for medium to olive skin tones. Sets the bar high by how nicely pigmented this formula is, little dab goes a long way. Can be customized according to your highlight needs, whether mixing it with your favorite facial oil or tapping it in high points in your face.
Evidently, highlighter is the glossy essence that is a necessity for every makeup look, it enhances your natural features and high points. Make a verified choice. And don’t forget, whenever in doubt, just add more highlighter!