Maxi dresses are a wardrobe essential for the entire year. However, styling a maxi dress in tune with the season can get slightly tricky. But Leem’s got a solution to this. Here are the five ways to wear a maxi this season from Leem.
1. The LBD – Giving a modern twist to the classic LBD is the hero piece from Leem’s latest collection. The black dress with gold chain embellishments can be counted on to make heads turn effortlessly – it’s refined, stylish and comfortable. This versatile maxi can be styled as an off-shoulder dress as well to give your outfit an edge.
2. Bring in the belt – Feel like adding a little ‘oomph’ to your dress? Well, here’s a simple fix – bring in the belt. Adding a chic belt to your dress will give a defining look with a fresh twist that is just about perfect for a daytime event or gathering.
3. Asymmetry is the key – On days you wish to flatter your figure, an asymmetric hemline is the way to go. For us, Leem’s yellow asymmetric knit dress is a must-have pieces, in that it is stylish, comfortable and is a sure-fire look for any day.
4. Balloon sleeves – Whether you’re off for a work meeting or a weekend outing, balloon sleeves on a comfortable fabric make a winning combination. Balloon sleeves lend a simple appeal to the dress whilst also adding an element that expresses elegance to your ensemble.
5. Layer up – There’s a place for layering up in all seasons. Layering gives you a chance to pick even the most mundane looking maxi dress and experiment with it by adding in a layer with a contrasting colour or different fabrics and go from drab to fab in minutes.